Turbo Bit Sub
Rate of penetration is a critical parameter in drilling performance, for this reason we offer the turbo bit sub, which is a tool that can increase this rate by 25%.
The Turbo is a bit sub tool designed to create a vacuum effect in the interface between the formation and the bit to eliminate cuttings as soon as they are generated. This tool also increases cutting travel speed, which results in higher ROP.
- Drilling mud is fed through the drilling string and turbo tool moves in downward direction to the bit.
- When passing through the turbo tool a small part of the drilling mud changes its movement direction from downward to upward.
- This part of mud creates an under pressure zone. Receiving suction effect makes rock destroying ability a bit more effective.
- Cuttings are milled and chipped easier from the rock.
- Cuttings are carried out faster from the bit zone.
- The Turbo tool installed directly above the bit.
- It is applicable to be used with PDC or tricone bits, with all drilling modes including rotary drilling, mud motors, turbines, rotary steerable tool.
- There is no impact on other BHA parts performance including directional tools and sensors.
- Guaranteed lifetime is 300 hours. No need to pull out of hole upon reaching 300 hrs. It can be used for another 100 hours.
- Increase ROP
- Increases Bit service life
- Tripping Less for bit replacement
- Prevents bit balling
- Decrease Mud Additives
- Easy to handle